Eurofiber is a fast growing international provider of industry leading digital infrastructure. With our fiber optic network and high quality datacenters we provide companies, government bodies and non-profit organizations a future proof infrastructure. Our vision is of an open network with infrastructure and ICT services being offered separately, allowing everyone the freedom to choose their services, applications and providers as their own needs evolve. Our infrastructure provides the basis for a smarter and more efficient deployment of resources, enabled by a permanent exchange and the unlimited availability of data. This is how we are paving the way towards a Smart Society.
As a GL Accountant, you will report to the CFO.
Within the organisation, you will work with the Operations Manager and Sales Manager, among others, to determine the most efficient processes.
Responsibilities & Authorities
· Accounts payable
o Timely and accurate processing of purchase invoices
o Preparing and executing payments to suppliers
· Accounts receivable
o Accurate processing of sales invoices and sending them out to customers
o Starting up the new invoices
o Creating invoices manually
o Following up on invoicing questions from customers and colleagues
o Actively following up on payments (in writing and over the phone)
o Coordinating the management of bad payers with internal stakeholders and with external parties (lawyers, Regsol)
· Correct, complete, and timely month-end closing of Eurofiber NV, including
o Supporting the monthly reporting, submitting the corporate tax return, preparing the annual report, the audit file, and the audits.
o Performing and documenting monthly and annual closings
o Drawing up balance sheet accounts and profit and loss accounts
o Reconciling HR costs in cooperation with the HR department
o Overseeing the correct processing of WIP and CAPEX
o Supporting the preparation of the VAT declaration
o Correct reporting of turnover based on monthly invoices and sales
· Change management: You think and participate in the improvement processes that you coordinate with the needs of the organisation. In addition, you ensure its correct implementation in our business/workflow processes.
· Cash management: You continuously monitor the working capital and other cash flows.
· Planning & Control management: You analyse the monthly results and discuss the variances in relation to the budget and the multi-year plan with the CFO. Based on your insights, you support the CFO in drawing up new annual and multi-year plans.
Who are you?
· You work and think at master level
· You have at least 6 years of relevant work experience
· Experience with AFAS is a plus
· You speak and write very good French and English
· You are very hands-on, but can also think strategically
· You are a strong communicator
in addition to the opportunity to contribute in a great growth story, we offer you an interesting salary package
· Contract of indefinite duration
· An employment contract of 38 hours per week
· Flexibility in remuneration package including a bonus scheme and thirteenth month, mobility budget and bonus system
You think we are a match? We would very much like to meet you!
Send your CV to HR.Belgium@eurofiber.com.