Eurofiber is a fast growing international provider of industry leading digital infrastructure. Thanks to our fiber optic network and high-quality datacenters we provide companies, government bodies and non-profit organizations with future-proof infrastructure. Our vision is of an open network with infrastructure and ICT services being offered separately, allowing everyone the freedom to choose their services, applications and providers as their own needs evolve. Our infrastructure provides the basis for a smarter and more efficient use of resources, enabled by permanent exchange and unlimited availability of data. This is how we are paving the way towards a Smart Society.
The Products & Solutions department is responsible for the market portfolio. Core tasks involve the development, marketing and management of various standard products by Eurofiber. They also facilitate sales to clients by creating solutions based on these products.
The department helps with product management in the Eurofiber Group, working in the various countries where the Eurofiber brand is active.
The department’s Product Team ensures proactive and systematic development and maintenance of the product/services portfolio and individual product lifecycles. The goal is to uphold a standard, profitable and competitive portfolio. Furthermore, the department is responsible for our pricing strategy and the monitoring of product margins. As part of our medium-term success, the team is steering the product roadmap process.
The department’s Solutions & Bid management team is in charge of technical and business support for our clients, in addition to coordinating bids and large tender requests within the organization.
One of the department’s key roles involves coordinating between sales and other departments regarding client requests for adjustments and variations of the product portfolio, as well as decisions concerning the desirability and feasibility of these requests. As such, the department is the main gatekeeper for any variations.
As Solution Architect, you support the Sales Team both commercially and technically, lending your technical expertise on the implementation, exploitation and organization of ICT to clients and prospects.
When needed, you accompany the account manager on client visits, during which you address the substantive technical aspects of the client’s request.
You turn complex issues, at a conceptual and/or functional technical degree, into one or more (client) solutions for both clients and prospects.
During the tender process, you translate the business and functional desires or requirements of the client into standard products and services.
During the acquisition of complex sales procedures, you provide a substantive and quantifiable contribution to sales.
You answer the technical and compliance questions for public procurements, tenders and bids.
You provide input for bid management regarding the technical requirements, business case, and most appropriate configuration.
You participate in project groups and see to the transfer of and support for arrangements within the organization.
You actively seek and recognize relevant market trends and you translate these, with your colleagues, into business opportunities or product ideas.
In the case of product variations, you ensure that the process is meticulous, secure and involves all stakeholders.
- You are responsible for coordinating solutions with operators, and make sure that they are viable and manageable. If there are variations of the standard portfolio, you are responsible for the process and the lifecycle of the solution.
- You are responsible for transferring knowledge regarding complex solutions and technological market trends to (sales) employees.
- You support account managers on client visits and improve Eurofiber’s success rate, thanks to your input based on your vast subject knowledge, market expertise and experience.
- You proactively manage the solution in the standard portfolio.
- You help with sales by determining client configurations and cost calculations using the set criteria and tools.
- You assess the technical feasibility and practicability of client requests and, if needed, refuse the request.
- You report to the Team Leader Solution Architects & Bid Managers.
- You have a Bachelor’s professional and intellectual level in a technical subject area.
- You have at least 5-7 years’ work experience in a similar role.
- You are client-oriented and master sales communication techniques.
- You have a current and vast knowledge of data and telecommunication technologies and ICT and cloud developments.
- You understand teaching methods or have experience relaying your (technical) knowledge to non-experts.
- You are familiar with the Belgian and Dutch telecoms field, in the B2B sector.
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in both spoken and written Dutch, French and English.
- You adapt easily and thrive working both independently and in a team.
What we offer
In addition to an engaging job in a dynamic environment, we offer an attractive salary package with a thirteenth month, a company car, meal vouchers, insurances and a bonus scheme.
Does this profile match your own knowledge and experience? Would you like to be part of the success story that is Eurofiber? Then send your CV to HRBelgium@eurofiber.com[ssbp]