Eurofiber is a fast-growing telecom player on the Benelux market. We rely on our extensive fiber-optic network, data centres and IP services to offer high-quality connectivity solutions to business customers and public services, as well as other ICT operators. Our open network model is a distinctive asset. Because we offer infrastructure and ICT services separately, the customer can freely choose the right supplier for services and applications.
As project coordinator, you will handle the administrative coordination and planning side of our projects, using various information platforms, such as Osiris, Powalco and Gipod. These platforms bring together all the information about current and planned jobs on a range of public projects to ensure that the various utility and roadworks can be coordinated to take place at the same time. You will be in contact with our project leaders and contractors, as well as with our customers. You will also keep a close eye on the various public works planned for the future and see which Eurofiber projects are located close to them so that we can carry out individual projects in synergy with the other stakeholders and interested parties.
Who are you?
- You have at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience;
- You are naturally inquisitive and enjoy finding things out;
- Your work is always precise and meticulous;
- You have an analytical mind and are totally thorough;
- You also have an eye for detail and are able to take a helicopter view at the same time;
- You enjoy working independently, but are also a genuine team-player;
- You are friendly by nature and stand firmly on your own two feet;
- You have a strong affinity with tools and processes;
- Knowledge of or experience with Osiris, Powalco or Gipod would be a plus;
- You speak and write perfect Dutch and French.
In addition to an exciting job in a dynamic atmosphere, we are offering an attractive salary package that includes a company car, thirteenth month and bonus system.
How to apply
Does this profile match your own knowledge and experience? Would you like to be part of the success story that is Eurofiber? Then send your CV to HRBelgium@eurofiber.com[ssbp]